Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th September 2021
Take part in the Worplesdon Open Scratch Mixed Foursomes, which is celebrating the centenary year in 2021. Recognised as one of the finest scratch foursomes events on one of the finest heathland courses in the UK. Details and online entry form below.
Open to mixed pairs with a combined handicap of 18 or less (any handicap combination). Professional golfers welcome.
- Entries limited to 40 pairs
- Closing date for entries Sunday 30th August
- All golfers play from the white tees of the day
- 36 hole Scratch Stableford qualifying on Saturday
- 3 flights of scratch matchplay (4 pairs - semi-final and final - in each) on Sunday
- Consolation Stableford competition on Sunday for those not qualifying for the knockout phase
In the event of entries being oversubscribed, those pairs with the highest combined handicaps will be balloted out
Entry fee: Visitors £150 per team
- Competition entry, with all participants guaranteed at least three rounds of golf over the two days
- Optional practice round on Friday, 17th September
- Buffet lunch on Saturday
- 100th Year Celebrations - Cocktail Reception and Dinner on Saturday Evening
- Buffet lunch on Sunday
Please click on the link below to enter the 2021 competition. Your entry will show as pending until we conduct the ballot in August, this is when payment will be taken if your entry is successful.