Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th September 2018
Take part in the Worplesdon Open Scratch Mixed Foursomes, which is being held this year for the 88th time and has a recognised pedigree as one of the finest scratch foursomes events on one of the finest heathland courses in the UK. Details and online entry form below.
Open to mixed pairs with a combined handicap of 18 or less (any handicap combination). Professional golfers welcome.
- Entries limited to 36 pairs
- Closing date for entries Monday 13th August
- All golfers play from the white tees of the day
- 36 hole scratch stableford qualifying on Saturday
- 3 flights of scratch matchplay (4 pairs - semi final and final - in each) on Sunday
- Consolation stableford competition on Sunday for those not qualifying for the knockout phase
Entry of £80 per person (£65 for those aged under 23 on 17th September 2018) includes:
- Competition entry, with all participants guaranteed at least three rounds of golf over the two days
- Optional practice round on Friday, 14 September
- Buffet lunch on Saturday
- Buffet lunch on Sunday
- Drinks reception and supper on Saturday evening
2018 Entry forms available soon.