There is a very high level of repeat visits to Worplesdon Golf Club by Casual Visitors who enjoy the tranquillity of the well-maintained heathland golf course which is recognised as being a great test of golfing skills with fair protection being provided from its heather, its bunkers and the defining woodlands. There is also a warm welcome in the traditional Members Clubhouse together with excellent catering and bar facilities. Worplesdon is a great venue for Winter Golf on account of the excellent drainage resulting from the course being built on topsoil that is predominantly sand.
Visitors are welcomed weekdays and should have official Handicaps (Men & Juniors 20 or below and Ladies 30 or below)
- Jeans and trainers are not permitted on the course.
- Plain tailored shorts are permitted with long socks or short white socks. Cargo shorts or trousers are not permitted.
- Relaxed dress/golf attire, including golf shoes, are permitted in the spike bar and on the patio.
- Out of respect, we ask that mobile phones remain on silent with no calls in the clubhouse or on the course.
The Green fees for Summer 2020 are:
- Full Day - £165
- Round - £140
The visitor Winter Green Fee (November 1 - March 31) is £75. Please note: We do not have winter greens or tees or have frost delays.
Arranging your game
To arrange to play at Worplesdon please follow the process below to make your booking:
- To make a booking: Ring the Club on 01483 472277 (Option 1) to discuss availability.
- When you arrive at the Club please check in either at the Professional Shop, situated behind the first tee to the left of the Clubhouse, to pay your green fee or at the Secretary's Office if you have alternative payment arrangements confirmed for your day.